All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the most vulnerable population in schools, Black and Latino boys are overrepresented as underachievers. This book identifies educational strategies schools have used to increase the success rate for these two groups.
- Author BiographyEdward Fergus is the deputy director of the Metropolitan Center for Urban Education at New York University.
Pedro Noguera is the Peter L. Agnew Professor of Education at New York University.
Margary Martin is a visiting assistant professor at Brown University.
- Author(s)Edward Fergus,Margary Martin,Pedro A. Noguera
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleYouth Development and Education Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.