All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the first day of school at Frederick Douglass Elementary and everyone's just a little bit nervous, especially the school itself. What will the children do once they come? Will they like the school? Will they be nice to him?
- Author BiographyAdam Rex has written several books for young readers, including the New York Times bestselling Frankenstein Makes a Sandwich and The True Meaning of Smekday. His first day of school was at Lookout Mountain Elementary in Phoenix. He lives now with his wife and son in Tucson. Christian Robinson's award-winning books for young readers include Josephine, which was a Coretta Scott King Honor Book as well as a Sibert Honor Book and Harlem's Little Blackbird, which was an NAACP Image Award nominee. His latest book Last Stop on Market Street earned four starred reviews and was on the New York Times bestseller list. This is his first book for Roaring Brook Press.
- Author(s)Adam Rex,Christian Robinson
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Brook Press
- Content Notefull colour illustration
- Weight454 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.51Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.