All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe link between schools and religions is an area of lively debate. Looking at two challenges of the 21st century - social inclusion and globalization, this book analyses the role that religion can play in fostering communities in schools and its implications for social, cultural and other developments in both national and international contexts.
- Author BiographyDr Julian Stern is Director of the Centre for Educational Studies at the University of Hull, UK. He has written numerous education books, including several for Continuum.
- Author(s)Julian Stern
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Research in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.