About this product
- DescriptionUsing interviews and other ethnographic materials from Texas and California, this book explores how teachers struggle to create a classroom persona that balances who they are and what's expected of them in a climate of pervasive homophobia.
- Author BiographyCatherine Connell is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Boston University.
- Author(s)Catherine Connell
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight49 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.