All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren develop understanding of scientific ideas through practical experience. This series provides teachers with ideas and activities to help children to develop their investigative skills. The activities can be used in isolation, in sequence or dipped into as teachers require.
- Author(s)Tricia Dearborn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleIdeas to Go: Science Experiments
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Copymasters
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.