All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFourth volume in Mike Ashley's acclaimed set on the history of science-fiction magazines. This volume looks at the 1980s.
- Author BiographyMike Ashley has specialised in the history of science fiction and fantasy for over 30 years. He is the author and editor of over sixty books that in total have sold over a million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)Mike Ashley
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiverpool Science Fiction Texts & Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight885 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.49
- £8.90Trending at £9.52
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £3.86Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.