All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers from the 2000 symposium of the Royal Society of Canada explore the crucial relationship between science and ethics.
- Author BiographyPatricia Demers is a professor in the Department of English at the University of Alberta.
- Author(s)Patricia Demers
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2001
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.