All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionShows that the quest for the biological 'cause' of homosexuality and other sexualities is as old as the term itself and explores the active role experimental subjects played in shaping cultural perceptions of sexuality.
- Author BiographyVernon A. Rosario II, M.D. teaches at the University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/1997
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byVernon A. Rosario
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.