All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA shrewd and compelling examination of how political figures throughout history have used scientific findings to achieve their objectives-just as scientists have often put political forces to work to achieve their own goals.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Newton is the author of more than 400 textbooks, encyclopedias, workbooks, and other educational materials, primarily in the field of science and math.
- Author(s)David E. Newton
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary World Issues
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note11
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.