All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFacts and figures have been thoroughly updated and the work includes a comprehensive Guide to Resources, incorporating the major published literature along with a vetted list of websites and Internet resources for students and lay readers.
- Author BiographyJames E. McClellan III is a professor of the history of science at Stevens Institute of Technology. Harold Dorn (1928-2011) was professor emeritus of the history of science and technology at Stevens Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Harold Dorn,James E. McClellan
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note119, 36 black & white illustrations, 83 black & white line drawings
- Weight1271 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.