All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the ways in which disputes and controversies about the application of scientific knowledge are resolved. Essays show that debates are not confined to matters of empirical fact, but focus on and are structured by complex ethical, economic, and political interests.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/1987
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byH. Tristram Engelhardt,Jr.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.