All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise guide to the principles of scientific method with applications across all sciences, both basic and applied.
- Author BiographyHugh G. Gauch, Jr is a Senior Research Specialist in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Cornell University, New York. He teaches Cornell's course on scientific method and for the last four decades his research has focused on the statistical analysis of ecological and agricultural data. He is author of Scientific Method in Practice (Cambridge University Press, 2002), which is the basis for this more concise and student-focused text.
- Author(s)Hugh G. Gauch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.