All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
About this product
- DescriptionEncompassing the use of photography and imaging as tools in science, technology and medicine, this work describes the basic theory, techniques, materials, special equipment and applications for a variety of uses of photography. It also includes explanations of essential theory and an overview of techniques and equipment.
- Author BiographySenior Lecturer in Digital and Photographic Imaging, University of Westminster, photographer and Imaging Consultant.
- PrizesWinner of Kraszna-Krausz Book Award: Craft, Technology and Science 2001 and Kraszna-Krausz Book Award 2000.
- Author(s)Sidney F. Ray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/1999
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.