All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
About this product
- DescriptionGo behind the scenes at Tesco and learn best practice from the successes and failures of their development of the world's most successful retail loyalty scheme.
- Author BiographyClive Humby is chairman and founder of the world's leading customer science company dunnhumby. He is the chief information architect behind Tesco Customer Management and its segmentation programme. Clive is Visiting Professor of Integrated Marketing at Northwestern University and Industrial Fellow at Kingston University. Terry Hunt is chairman of EHS Brann, one of the largest direct marketing agencies in the world. His clients include the AA, Barclays, British Gas, Cadbury's, The Economist, MINI, National Savings and Tesco. Along with Clive, Terry was a major influence behind the development, launch and creative management of Tesco Clubcard. Tim Phillips is a renowned business journalist and broadcaster. He is the author of Knockoff, also published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Clive Humby,Terry Hunt,Tim Phillips
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.