Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionA look at the Scorpion family of light tank and reconnaissance vehicles, which first entered service with the British Army in 1972 and continue to the present. A title from the NEW VANGUARD series, illustrated by Peter Sarson.
- Author BiographyChristopher Foss is one of the world's most respected authorities on modern fighting vehicles and for a number of years has been the editor of Jane's Armour and Artillery. In addition he contributes to or edits a number of other military publications. He currently lives and works in Hampshire. Simon Dunstan is a well-established author, film maker and photographer in the field of military history with several titles already published with Osprey. He has been writing about armoured warfare for two decades, his books covering topics including helicopter and armored warfare in Vietnam, the Challenger main battle tank, the British Guards and armoured warfare in Korea. Simon lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Christopher F. Foss
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/05/1995
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleOsprey New Vanguard S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.13.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Noteb&w photographs
- Weight167 g
- Width185 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Sarson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.