All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.40
- £24.05Trending at £34.95
- £12.93Trending at £13.48
- £8.77Trending at £11.54
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £7.29Trending at £8.01
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Saltire Society Scottish Research Book of the Year award 2012 A history of Scotland told from the innovative perspective of maps and map-making, beautifully illustrated throughout with full-colour plates.
- Author BiographyChris Fleet studied Geography at the University of Durham. He is Senior Map Curator in the National Library of Scotland. In 2010, he was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal Scottish Geographical Society Margaret Wilkes is a Member of the Steering Committee of the Scottish Maps Forum, a Director of The Royal Scottish Geographical Society, Convenor of its Collections & Information Committee and Joint Chairman of its Edinburgh Centre. Charles W.J. Withers is Professor of Historical Geography at the University of Edinburgh. He is a Fellow of the British Academy, the Royal Society of Edinburgh and The Royal Scottish Geographical Society.
- Author(s)Charles W. J. Withers,Christopher Fleet,Margaret Wilkes
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1383 g
- Width246 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.