All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid look at Scotland's long and difficult road to nationhood, re-exploring some cherished myths and unearthing a wealth of fascinating new detail.
- Author BiographyMagnus Magnusson is an Icelandic national who has spent most of his life in Scotland. After studying English at Oxford, he joined the Scottish Daily Express in 1953, and The Scotsman in 1961 as Assistant Editor. Since 1967 he has been a freelance writer and broadcaster, specialising in history, archaeology and environmental affairs. He has presented many programmes on BBC TV, including Chronicle (1967--80), Mastermind (1972--97), and a 12-part series on Vikings! (1980). He has published more than 20 books.
- Author(s)Magnus Magnusson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/05/2008
- Content Note24 b/w, 16 col plates (40pp), (Maps X 13), With index
- Weight1172 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.