All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Scottish contribution to the British state during the 1790s, with a view to establish how the government of Scotland met and handled the specific challenges it faced over the course of the decade, and the extent to which the Scots rallied to the defence of Britain at this time of crisis.
- Author BiographyAtle L. Wold is Associate Professor of British History at the University of Oslo.
- Author(s)Atle L. Wold
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleScottish Historical Review Monographs
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.89
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.