All listings for this product
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £11.76Trending at £12.40
- £9.95Trending at £10.40
- £12.99Trending at £15.88
- £8.77Trending at £9.45
- £11.99Trending at £12.65
- £14.35Trending at £15.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide offers the visitor practical travel advice and tips about golf in Scotland. The country is divided into seven regions in which 150 courses are described. Regional directories provide information on where to stay, eat and visit.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Whyte has written and/or photographed six books, including Golf Monthly's Golfing Gems: Scotland, and Visitor's Guide to Scotland (Landmark). His work is regularly published in the world's leading golf magazines. He lives in Kirriemuir, Scotland.
- Author(s)David J. Whyte
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleGlobetrotter Golfer's Guides S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/12/2005
- Content Note140 colour photographs, colour maps, index
- Weight554 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.