All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compact colour guide of the largest survey of Scottish gardens ever mounted and the first such guidebook to all that Scotland can offer garden and plant lovers.
- Author BiographyKenneth Cox, the son and grandson of renowned plantsmen, is himself a nurseryman, gardener and garden centre owner at Glendoick, near Perth, Scotland, world famous for rhododendrons. As a plant-hunter, he has led many expeditions to unexplored parts of Tibet and India and discovered new rhododendron species and introduced several plant species for the first time. He has also made many successful rhododendron and azalea hybrids and has written nine books on plants and plant-hunting. His book Garden Plants for Scotland was published in 2008 and Fruit and Vegetables for Scotland was published in 2012.
- Author(s)Kenneth Cox
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.