All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst comprehensive and authoritative guide to the history and cultural significance of gold in Scotland. Accompanies the exhibition at The Hunterian which starts in February 2014 bringing the story of Scottish gold bang up-to-date.
- Author BiographyNeil Clark studied Geology at Edinburgh University and completed his studies with a PhD at the University of Glasgow. He is now a Curator of Geology at Scotland's oldest public museum: The Hunterian.
- Author(s)Alison Sheridan,Donal Bateson,Neil D. L. Clark
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNeil Wilson Publishing
- Content NoteColour, black and white
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.91Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.