All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
About this product
- DescriptionBroun provides a new perspective on Scotland's relationship with Britain, challenging the idea of the Scots as an ancient nation whose British identity only emerged in the early modern era. He completely recasts our view of how Scottish national identity emerged and how the medieval era kick-started what we view as an entirely modern phenomenon.
- Author BiographyDauvit Broun is Professor of Medieval Scottish History at the University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)Davuit Broun
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note1 genealogical table, 1 map
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.