All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScotland is a country full of beasties, and for every bird, animal and insect that you see as you travel through towns, farmland, mountains, glens, rivers, lochs and sea, the Scots language will provide a Scots word. This title introduces you to Big Beasties, Wee Beasties, Creepy-Crawlies and our Feathered Friends.
- Author BiographyDr Chris Robinson is the director of Scottish Language Dictionaries. She studied English Language and Literature at the University of Edinburgh and has taught Scots and English since the 1980s. She currently lectures for the University of the Highlands and Islands.
- Author(s)Chris Robinson
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- Language(s)English & Scots
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleSay it in Scots!
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content Noteb & w illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width110 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.96
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.64Trending at £11.88
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.