All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn December 2004, an aging black Labrador retriever on the first hunting trip of her long, good life spooked at the sound of gunshot and was lost. Amid the frigid rice fields of the Texas coastal prairie, her age and inexperience stacked against her survival. This book presents the true story of her winter adventure.
- Author BiographyAward-winning conservationist ANDREW SANSOM is executive director of the Rivers Systems Institute at Texas State University. He has also served as executive director of both the Nature Conservancy of Texas and the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. He and his dog, Scout, live in Austin.
- Author(s)Andrew Sansom
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note16 b&w illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clemente Guzman
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.