All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handy guidebook to scrambling in the Dark Peak and Roaches areas of the Peak District. Year-round graded scrambling routes for all abilities, including classics such as Wilderness Gully East and Wildboar Clough. 41 scrambles with link routes, variants and extensions, from scrambly walks to difficult rock climbs and winter ascents grade 1-3.
- Author BiographyBorn, bred and still living in Nottingham, Terry Sleaford gained significant British climbing experience in his 20s, including on snow and ice. Later in life his passion became mountain walking and scrambling. He has spent many days on these crags and moors over the last 35 years. Tom Corker has been walking and climbing in the Peak District for 45 years. He has extensive experience of British and Alpine mountaineering in both summer and winter. He has developed a great affection for the Peak District moorland at all times of the year and in all weathers.
- Author(s)Terry Sleaford,Tom Corker
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content NoteOver 50 maps and topos and 60 colour photos
- Weight230 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Most relevant reviews
- cb1100rwizard23 Aug, 2016by
A reasonable guide to what's available in the High Peak in the way of scrambles
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £12.52Trending at £16.99
- £9.95Trending at £10.40
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.65
- £14.35Trending at £15.05
- £10.31Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.