CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Byeong Gi Lee,Byoung-Hoon Kim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number624
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight533 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. 1. Introduction. Part I: Scrambling Code Generation and Acquisition. 2. Sequences and Shift Register Generators. 3. Fundamental Code Acquisition Techniques. 4. Advanced Code Acquisition Techniques. Part II: Spreading and Scrambling in IMT-2000 DS/CDMA Systems. 5. Inter-Cell Asynchronous IMT-2000 W-CDMA Systems (3GPP-FDD). 6. Inter-Cell Synchronous IMT-2000 TD-CDMA System (3GPP-TDD). 7. Inter-Cell Synchronous IS-95 and CDMA 2000 Systems (3GPP-2). Part III: DSA-based Scrambling Code Acquisition. 8. Distributed Sample Acquisition (DSA) Techniques. 9. Correlation Aided DSA (CDSA) Techniques. Appendices. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.