All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRep Pennyworth and his wife Melissa investigate when he is hired by the contentious Charlotte Buchana, who claims that her novel, And Done to Others' Harm, is the basis for the film Contemplation of Death, directed by Hollywood legend Aaron Eastman, but Pennyworth soon discovers that there is more at stake than money.
- Author BiographyMike Bowen, a trial lawyer practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the author of numerous mystery novels, including Screenscam (2002), which introduced Rep and Melissa Pennyworth. Bowen has been a member and moderator of panels at several Bouchercons and has made presentations at numerous other mystery-related events. He wrote the entry on The American Legal System for the Oxford Companion to Crime and Mystery Writing, and was a member of the panels that selected the winner of the 1995 Edgar Award for Best Mystery and the 1996 Edgar Award for Best Critical or Biographical Work. Bowen graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School in 1976. While at Harvard, he served on the Board of Editors of the Harvard Law Review, and was a member of the winning team and was named the best oralist in the Ames Competition (moot court). Bowen lives with his wife, Sara Armbruster Bowen and their younger children, John, Marguerite and James, in Fox Point, a suburb of Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Michael Bowen
- PublisherPoisoned Pen Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoisoned Pen Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.44Trending at £5.00
- £11.99Trending at £12.94
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.40Trending at £6.48
- £2.81Trending at £3.01
- £4.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.