Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.89
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together seventeen original essays by scholars from around the world, this title offers a variety of international perspectives on Gilmore Girls (WB/CW, 2000-2007).
- Author BiographyDavid Scott Diffrient is assistant professor of film and media studies at Colorado State University. His articles have appeared in numerous anthologies and periodicals, including Journal of Popular Film and Television, Cinema journal, Critical Studies in Television and the Journal of Film and Video. He is the author of M*A*S*H David Lavery is professor of English at Middle Tennessee State University. He is the author, coauthor, editor, or coeditor of seventeen books, including Lost's Buried Treasures. Reading Deadwood, and Deny All Knowledge: Reading The X-Files (published by Syracuse University Press).
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTelevision and Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notenotes, references, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid Scott Diffrient
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.