All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMakes a major contribution to contemporary theological and philosophical debates, bridging scriptural and metaphysical approaches to the triune God. This book intends to retrieve Aquinas' understanding of theology as contemplative wisdom. It is structured around Aquinas' treatise on the triune God in his Summa Theologiae .
- Author BiographyMatthew Levering is Assistant Professor of Theology at Ave Maria College in Ypsilanti, Michigan. He is the author of Christ's Fulfilment of Torah and Temple (2002), coauthor of Knowing the Love of Christ: An Introduction to the Theology of St. Thomas Aquinas (2002), and coeditor of Reading John with St. Thomas Aquinas (forthcoming). He is the coeditor of the English edition of Nova et Vetera, and serves on the editorial board of the Catholic University of America's Thomas Aquinas in Translation series. He has most recently edited and introduced On the Priesthood: Classic and Contemporary Texts (2003).
- Author(s)Matthew Levering
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2004
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleChallenges in Contemporary Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight518 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.