CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 50 writers are profiled in this survey of the literature of the 1960s including Timothy Leary, Malcolm X, Helen Gurley Brown and Rachel Carson. The background of the youth movements are highlighted in the investigation in order to compare literacy in the USA in the 1990s.
- Author BiographyPhilip D. Beidler is a professor of English at the University of Alabama. He has written or edited more than ten books. Beidler served as an armored cavalry platoon leader in Vietnam.
- Author(s)Philip D. Beidler
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1995
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight454 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.