All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.39
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.15
- £15.72Trending at £16.92
- £18.04Trending at £18.51
- £14.33Trending at £23.03
About this product
- DescriptionA how-to guide for software project teams, beginning and intermediate, on how to successfully deploy an Agile software framework with Scrum. It includes the theoretical aspects, as well as the human and practical aspects, of using this software and answers questions which might face a project team starting the agile transformation.
- Author BiographyAndrew Pham is a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), a Certified Product Owner (CSPO), and a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP). In addition to this, he is also a PMP (Project Management Professional), a longtime Architect for Java Technologies certified by Sun Microsystems, and an early OOAD (Object-Oriented Analysis and Design) UML professional certified by IBM. An elect-senior member with IEEE and member of the PMI, Andrew Pham has held top positions in project management, enterprise architecture, and software development in start-up, mid-sized and multi-billion-dollar corporations. An experienced Agile and Lean coach, Andrew has helped numerous companies successfully use Agile (Scrum) and Lean (kanban) on real-world projects as well as taught development teams both in the USA and abroad. An entrepreneur at heart, Andrew Pham is also President of Agile Enterprise Consulting, LLC, a consulting, training, and software development company. Phuong-Van Pham is currently project manager in a multi-billion-dollar company. Phuong-Van is also a PMP (Project Management Professional), a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), a Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), and a Certified Project Manager for Technology (Project+) by the Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). In addition to her responsibility at work, she is also an active member with the Association of University Women (AUA), the Project Management Institute (PMI), the PMI New York Chapter, the New York Scrum User Group, the Agile Project Leadership Network (APLN), and the Women in Project Management Special Interest Group (SIG).
- Author(s)Andrew Pham,Phuong-Van Pham
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notefigures
- Weight646 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.