All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third book in the new 'Basics of Sculpture' series, and will be in the same clear and informative step-by-step layout. Very much aimed at beginners, there are 6 projects of increasing difficulty, aiming to teach people how to sculpt in wire from the most basic starting point up through to soldering.
- Author BiographyCathy Miles is a wire sculptor who graduated from London Guildhall with an M.A. in Silversmithing, Jewellery and Allied Crafts, and who sells her work at many of the big Craft Fairs such as Origin. She exhibits at shows around the world, has won a NExt Move Award from the Crafts Council, and has taught workshops at Rugby Art Gallery and Museum as well as at the Oriel Davies Gallery and Liverpool Hope University. Her work has appeared in many magazines including Crafts and Metro newspaper.
- Author(s)Cathy Miles
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/05/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBasics of Sculpture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note125
- Weight458 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.55Trending at £1.92
- £1.99Trending at £2.29
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.12
- £9.72Trending at £10.03
- £13.99Trending at £16.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.