All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two of the Southeast's foremost authorities on sea turtle conservation, this is an illustrated guide to the species that frequent the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts of the United States. It opens with comprehensive coverage of the sea turtle's evolution, juvenile and adult life cycles, nesting, diet and feeding, predators, and more.
- Author BiographyCarol Ruckdeschel is a naturalist and research biologist based on Cumberland Island, Georgia. C. Robert Shoop was a professor of biological sciences at the University of Rhode Island.
- Author(s)C.Robert Shoop,Carol Ruckdeschel
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleWormsloe Foundation Publication Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note79 colour photos, 6 maps, 32 figures
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byJames R. Spotila
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.