All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in 1916, three young women from the Scottish Women's Hospital are sent to the Russian front to support the war effort. Darkly funny and raw in its emotions, Sea and Land and Sky is a gripping and sensual tale of youth, war, memory - and the power of love.
- Author BiographyAbigail Docherty was was a Scriptwriting Fellow for the Scottish Arts Council from 2003 to 2004 and a visiting writer at the International School of Audio-Visual Creation in Paris in 2003. Her plays include Room (Mayfesto Festival, Tron Theatre), 1000 Paper Cranes (Imaginate International Children's Festival, Goblin Market (Southwark Playhouse) and The Waves (Tristan Bates Theatre).
- Author(s)Abigail Docherty
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.