All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFascinating and much forgotten story of Seaford and Eastbourne's contribution to the Great War.
- Author BiographyKevin Gordon is a retired British Transport Police Officer who has lived in Sussex for most of his life. Kevin's family have always been based in Eastbourne. His grandfather fought in the Great War and his great uncle was a printer who produced the journals for the war-time Summerdown Convalescent Camp. Kevin is an accredited guide for the Palace of Westminster (Houses of Parliament) and also provides tour of Seaford, Eastbourne and Lewes. He is the Vice Chairman of the Alfriston and Cuckmere Valley Historical Society and a committee member at Seaford Museum. He is the author of several local history books and writes a weekly history column in a local newspaper.
- Author(s)Kevin Gordon
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content NoteApprox 80-100 B&W pictures
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.30
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £8.74Trending at £9.05
- £10.16Trending at £14.49
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.