All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an insight into the ways in which the SEALs fought, learned, reacted, and expanded their understanding of guerilla warfare during the Vietnam War.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS H. KEITH retired as a Command Master Chief with 31 years service in the U.S. Navy, twenty nine years with the Navy's Underwater Demolition Teams and Seal Team Two. During his three tours of duty in the Republic of Vietnam with Seal Team Two, he received two Purple Hearts, three Bronze Stars with combat V for valor, two Navy Commendation medals with combat V for valor, one Navy Achievement metal with combat V for valor, two Presidential Unit Citations and two Navy Unit Citations among his many awards. He devoted 29 years of service to Naval Special Warfare and is still involved in active special operations in Iraq and Afghanistan as a civilian contractor.J. TERRY RIEBLING has been a shooter and hunter for over forty years and a competitive shooter for over twenty years. He is the winner of the Erskine Caldwell Award in Short Fiction and the author of Sniper's Eyes. His articles have appeared in numerous firearms and hunting publications.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Keith
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- GenreTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date22/06/2011
- Content Noteone 8 page black & white photo insert
- Weight381 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.