All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuss Linden's Workbook for Seamless Government is a must read. Linden artfully weaves together practical details about how to implement change with candid commentary about our humanness. The Workbook is a virtual do--it--yourself kit full of handy instruments and insights, tools and techniques.
- Author BiographyRUSSELL M. LINDEN is president of Russ Linden & Associates, a management consulting firm that focuses on public sector innovations. He is the author of Seamless Government (Jossey--Bass, 1994)
- Author(s)R.M. Linden
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.