All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £13.31Trending at £17.64
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.50
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £23.91Trending at £31.98
- £17.74Trending at £17.74
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting essential information about Rcpp, its cousins including RcppArmadillo and RcppEigen, plus modules, package development and sugar, this book moves from introducing the basics to advanced applications, with many examples and efficiency-enhancing tips.
- Author BiographyDirk Eddelbuettel has been a contributor to CRAN for over a decade and maintains around twenty packages. He is the Debian/Ubuntu maintainer for R and other quantitative software, edits the CRAN Task Views for Finance and High-Performance Computing, is a co-founder of the annual R/Finance conference, and an editor of the Journal of Statistical Software. He holds a Ph.D. in Mathematical Economics from EHESS (Paris), and works in Chicago as a Senior Quantitative Analyst.
- Author(s)Dirk Eddelbuettel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables, bibliography
- Weight318 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.