Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionAsks and answers the most difficult questions about the trauma of mental illness, divorce, financial and emotional despair. This book provides hope and fellowship for those who seek to know themselves better.
- Author BiographyBobbe Tyler is a nonfiction writer and retired communications coordinator who worked for several corporations including Lucasfilm, Ltd. and the Times Mirror Company. She lives in Cambria, California.
- Author(s)Bobbe Tyler
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwallow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byLucia Capacchione
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.