All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £16.99Trending at £17.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the analyses and interpretations of modern Chinese philosophical discourses, especially those concerning theories of knowledge. This book is suitable for those who are interested in the fields of comparative philosophy, Chinese studies and theology.
- Author BiographyJana S. Roker is Professor of Sinology at Ljubljana University, Slovenia. Her research interests include Chinese Studies, Chinese Philosophy, Chinese Epistemology and Methodology of Intercultural Research.
- Author(s)Jana S. Rosker
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight676 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.