All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of the world is covered with water but most of us never get a chance to explore much of whats below the surface. If you were going to explore the deep seas, how would you go about it? What would you need to pack? And who would be helpful to take along? This book gives you the knowledge you need to plan your trip!
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written more than 30 books for young people. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies. Nick enjoys all aspects of pop culture, particularly music from the 1950s to the present day. Before becoming an author, Nick worked in educational publishing for many years. He lives in Oxford, UK with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleExplorer Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 11
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.95Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.99Trending at £16.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.