All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the great arguments of World War II took place among Allied military leaders over when and where to launch a second front against Germany in Europe. Stalin, holding on by his teeth in Russia, urged a major invasion from the west as soon as possible. The Americans, led by Marshall and Wedemeyer, argued likewise.
- Author BiographyAlexander M. Grace is the author of a number of well-received novels including Holy War, Hegemon, Coup and Sky Blue. When not writing he is a professor and former Foreign Service officer.
- Author(s)Alexander M. Grace
- PublisherCasemate Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHavertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCasemate Books
- Content Note16pp illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.30Trending at £15.66
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.