All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook focuses on second language speech - how individuals perceive and produce the sounds of their second language.
- Author BiographyLaura Colantoni is Professor in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Toronto. Her research focuses on sound change and categorization and the second language acquisition of variable phonetic parameters. Jeffrey Steele is Associate Professor in the Department of French at the University of Toronto. His research focuses on second and third language acquisition as well as language assessment. Paola Escudero is Associate Professor in the MARCS Institute at the University of Western Sydney. Her research focuses on speech and visual development in diverse populations, including human infants, children and adults, and zebra finches.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Steele,Laura Colantoni,Paola Escudero
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note43 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight840 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.74
- £24.99Trending at £25.69
- £21.73Trending at £23.75
- £20.42Trending at £23.99
- £14.58Trending at £15.20
- £39.57Trending at £44.56
- £14.30Trending at £19.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.