All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearchers from different parts of the world reflect on their own research projects, providing insights into key methodological issues in research on second language writing. By offering a glimpse into the process of constructing and negotiating knowledge in the field, it helps demystify the research process.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byPaul Kei Matsuda,Tony Silva
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.