All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo short novels-- The Value of X and D*U*C*K* --are included in this collection that adds to Brite's cheerfully chaotic series starring two chefs in New Orleans.
- Author BiographyPoppy Z. Brite's fiction set in the New Orleans restaurant world includes Prime, Liquor, and Soul Kitchen. She lives with her husband, Chris, a chef, in New Orleans.
- Author(s)Poppy Z Brite
- PublisherSmall Beer Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Mouth House
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Pagination259 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.71Trending at £8.36
- £1.99Trending at £2.22
- £9.80Trending at £9.92
- £6.90Trending at £6.98
- £11.90Trending at £12.27
- £10.74Trending at £11.71
- £8.10Trending at £8.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.