All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.89Trending at £11.73
- £4.94Trending at £5.39
- £8.94Trending at £10.07
- £3.34Trending at £3.68
- £8.14Trending at £8.67
- £4.50Trending at £5.17
- £6.87Trending at £7.32
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic approach to the Persian, Ptolemaic, Seleucid and Hasmonean period, correlating social contexts with the biblical and post-biblical literature.
- Author BiographyPhilip R. Davies is Professor of Biblical Studies in the University of Sheffield, UK. John Halligan was co-chair of the SBL Sociological of the Second Temple Period Consultation and the Sociology of the Literature of the Second Temple Group. Until his retirement he was Professor of Biblical Studies at St John Fisher College, Rochester, New York.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Halligan,Philip R. Davies
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.