Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.85
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting a life story approach, this book explores the memories of those who attended Irish secondary schools prior to 1967. It serves to initiate and enhance the practice of remembering secondary school education amongst those who attended secondary schools not just in Ireland, but around the world.
- Author BiographyTom O'Donoghue is Professor of Education in the Graduate School of Education at The University of Western Australia, Australia, where he has also been Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Education. He is an Elected Fellow of both The Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia and The Royal Historical Society. He has previously published Catholic Teaching Brothers. Judith Harford is Senior Lecturer and Director of the Professional Master of Education in the School of Education, University College Dublin, Ireland. She is also Co-Ordinator of the Teacher Education Policy in Europe Network and a Link Convenor of the Teacher Education Research Network of the European Educational Research Association.
- Author(s)Judith Harford,Tom O'Donoghue
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleHistorical Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.