All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey writing on secondary science education accompanied by targeted support materials to encourage reflective practice and enhance teaching skills.
- Author BiographyGren Ireson is a Senior Lecturer based at the University of Loughborough Teacher Education Unit. John Twidle is a Lecturer based at the University of Loughborough Teacher Education Unit.
- Author(s)Gren Ireson,John Twidle
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Reflective Readers Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.83Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.