All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe war on germs is being fought on various fronts - from the skirmishes with disease-carrying mosquitoes that cross oceans hidden away in airline wheel wells to the high-profile battle against terrorists wielding deadly bioweapons. This book looks at infections and tells the stories of scientists racing to catch up with invisible adversaries.
- Author BiographyMadeline Drexler
- Author(s)Joseph Henry Press,Madeline Drexler,National Academy of Sciences
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2002
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry (Joseph) Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.