All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Neglected Colin) lives the life of a spoilt and incurable invalid until on the arrival of an orphaned cousin, the two children secretly combine to restore his mother's locked garden and Colin to health and his father's affection .--Four to Fourteen.
- Author BiographyFrances Hodgson Burnett was a born storyteller. Even as a young child, her greatest pleasure was in making up stories and acting them out, using her dolls as characters. She wrote over forty books, including the classic A Little Princess, also illustrated by Tasha Tudor. Tasha Tudor's detailed, delicate artwork has been cherished by millions of readers. She illustrated nearly one hundred books, and received multiple awards and honors, including two Caldecott Honors.
- Author(s)Frances Hodgson Burnett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight254 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tasha Tudor
- Edition Statement100th Anniversary edition
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £32.29
- £9.74Trending at £10.49
- £33.99Trending at £36.59
- £35.89Trending at £38.64
- £13.99Trending at £15.06
- £25.85Trending at £27.86
- £15.98Trending at £17.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.